Poonam Dhillon to turn to be a Director

22:17



Yesteryear celebrity Poonam Dhillonis all set to don the director's hat for a loving movie. Best known for her movies like Noorie, Dard, Sohni Mahiwal, Naam among others, Poonam has got three programs prepared which she will immediate one after the other. "I always desired to immediate a movie. I have a program prepared. I have two-three topics prepared. One is a fun loving funny, common experience much better movie and one is serious with a public problem," Poonam informed PTI.



"I want to create a professional romantic-comedy movie. I think it would be a from the professional perspective effective and then I will create other movies," she included.
Due to her other responsibilities like TV display Ek Nayi Pehchaan, Poonam will begin with the movie route after a while.
"We will take a few several weeks. Hopefully, we will begin operating on it next season. It is a loving movie loaded with feelings and funny. I want to begin with something that is mild," the celebrity said.
Poonam has a few stars in thoughts for the movie but is not prepared to disclose any titles.

You Might Also Like

0 comments